“DEBCO IS BACK IN THE CLASSROOM”
Debco is taking extra precautions to ensure the continued safety of all participants and instructors during the COVID-19 health crisis. Along with our usual rigorous sanitizing procedures, we will ensure the following practices are strictly adhered to. All hygiene protocols will be clearly outlined and maintained throughout each class.
There will be a minimum of 2 meters separation between students and instructors.
- Classroom set-up for skills testing: Mannequins and equipment will be placed at a 2 metre distance between each participant during skills testing. Distance markers will be outlined on the floor.
- There will be a maximum of 18 participants and 1 instructor in the classroom.
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
When physical distancing is not possible, each participant will be provided with a disposable mask or the student may bring their own.
- Each participant will be provided with gloves to be worn during all skill practices and assessment scenarios – gloves will be changed frequently and never reused. Non-latex gloves will be available to those with allergies to latex
- Hand sanitizer will be available if a hand-washing station is not available
- Each participant will have their own mannequin and knee pad
- Each participant will have their own workbook
- Each participant will have their own pocket mask with a disposable one-way single use valve
COVID-19 Screening Questionaire
Each student will be required to answer and pass, a COVID-19 screening questionnaire BEFORE entering the classroom as well as a temperature check. Click here for: Questionaire
The Alberta Health Services on-line COVID-19 Assessment tool can be accessed here: https://myhealth.alberta.ca/Journey/COVID-19/Pages/COVID-Self-Assessment.aspx
COVID-19 Update For Albertans: https://www.alberta.ca/coronavirus-info-for-albertans.aspx
CALL US TO BOOK YOUR TRAINING
Debbie Chene: 403-710-0566
“Quality Training That Makes A Difference”