DEBCO IS BACK IN THE CLASSROOM
Our classrooms’ provide plenty of room for social distancing. As always, we will also train directly at your work site or office location.
We are taking extra precautions to ensure the continued safety of all participants and instructors during the COVID-19 health crisis. Along with our usual rigorous sanitizing procedures, we will ensure all hygiene protocols are strictly adhered to and clearly outlined for each participant.
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- PPE will be available for all participants
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available as well as a hand washing station
- All equipment is thoroughly sanitized prior to use by each participant and always sanitized following every course
- Each participant will have their own workbook and training tools during the course
- Each participant will have their own pocket mask with a disposable one-way single use valve
COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing is also available on request.
The Alberta Health Services on-line COVID-19 Assessment tool can be accessed here: https://myhealth.alberta.ca/Journey/COVID-19/Pages/COVID-Self-Assessment.aspx
COVID-19 Update For Albertans: https://www.alberta.ca/coronavirus-info-for-albertans.aspx
“Quality Training That Makes A Difference”