DEBCO IS BACK IN THE CLASSROOM
Our classrooms’ provide plenty of room for social distancing As always, we will also train directly at your work site or office location.
We are taking extra precautions to ensure the continued safety of all participants and instructors during the COVID-19 health crisis. Along with our usual rigorous sanitizing procedures, we will ensure all hygiene protocols are strictly adhered to and clearly outlined for each participant.
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Masks and Gloves will be available for all participants
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available as well as a hand washing station where available.
- All equipment is thoroughly sanitized prior to use by each participant and always sanitized following every course
- Each participant will have their own workbook and training tools during the course
- Each participant will have their own pocket mask with a disposable one-way single use valve
COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Testing is also available for groups requiring participants be tested prior to each course.
Each student will be required to answer a COVID-19 screening questionnaire BEFORE entering the classroom as well as a temperature check. Click here for: Questionaire
The Alberta Health Services on-line COVID-19 Assessment tool can be accessed here: https://myhealth.alberta.ca/Journey/COVID-19/Pages/COVID-Self-Assessment.aspx
COVID-19 Update For Albertans: https://www.alberta.ca/coronavirus-info-for-albertans.aspx
CALL US TO BOOK YOUR TRAINING
Debbie Chene: 403-710-0566
“Quality Training That Makes A Difference”